Welcome to the Diamond Lake Improvement Association’s (DLIA) Website. It is our aim to use this website to keep you informed of lake news.
We welcome your suggestions to make the site better...
Lawsuit and responses filed over high water mitigation efforts - Go to the DLIA Related tab for copies of court filings.
Want fireworks on the Fourth of July? We need donations now to ensure the will go on - watch your mail
Clean Boat /Clean Water Lake Host needed for the 2104 season
Term: MID APRIL THRU SEPTEMBER.
- Inspect watercraft for aquatic invasive species
- Remove species with power washer when needed
- Provide educational information to recreational boating public
- Keep records.
- Works well with government officials and agencies,volunteers and recreational lake users.
- Friendly and patient personality is ESSENTIAL - you may be greeting many people daily.
- Must have self-contained RV (dry camping) to park at boat launch.
Compensation: $25.00/DAY STIPEND 5 DAYS/WEEK.
PLEASE RESPOND TO email@example.com
CBCW is an essential program to help keep Diamond Lake beautiful and free from dangerous Aquatic Invasive Species.
Currently we are looking for volunteers to fill the 2 positions available on the committee. The committee recruits and organizes all volunteers for the program.
We currently have 31 active volunteers and always looking for more. We attend seminars to help educate ourselves so we may educate others, and we inspect watercraft at the launch, and record stats.
If you are interested in helping this vital program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Board Meeting: May 7th- Wednesday - 6:30 PM - Diamond Lake Fire Station Public Welcome